Saturday, January 23, 2010

White Red Gum Ache Tooth Ache And Swelling?

Tooth ache and swelling? - white red gum ache

Hello. Yesterday I fell asleep because he had practiced with his band, and I was teeht very tired so I went to bed (not washed. Then I woke up, ate cereal and Wen sleep. Moring I noticed the following, was back. .. Oh my Jesus back ... damn dental pain and swelling in the same tooth! happened to me in the summer and I was in hell. excrusiating terrible pain and swelling around the teeth (5 in the lower jaw)
Here are symtopms. 1. Pain! Pain is terrible 2nd Swelling 3rd (has not happened so far only) I looked and saw this big ball of white cloth and touched and blew it up! .. Things eww was white with blood.
(after I brush my teeth too, and all that ..) is so, what's that? Infection? What is the cause? do not brush your teeth one night to do all this? A little history on the tooth ... before it went to 03 'was very sensitive and felt strange. and the whole time, I had the right mass of white cloth, there. i allways used to pop and the white stuff came out (never hur ts), last summer I did not wash their teeth cuz the band and I have a feeling funky, my teeth .. No biggie Well I knew it would be hell ... and that "the ball" I brush my teeth, broke it and left, but left a hole Lil. Lil red dot on the gums. So what is the cause? Help .... I just want to know because my parents have no money at the dentist. If so, what can I get? (my mother is taking ampicillin and febrax)
Please, I need professional help! @!

1 comment:

  1. Your mother has the right thing. They have no insurance. There are plans, dental discount is available for parents who save you and your family a lot of money. But in the meantime will continue to ampicillin, which can make the infection now, but will be taking again. Do you really need to repair their teeth when their parents get more money, because only then will continue to give teeth to eat.

    ReplyDelete