Sunday, February 21, 2010

Should I Buy The Zs3 I Have Photoshop CS2. Should I Upgrade To CS4?

I have Photoshop CS2. Should I upgrade to CS4? - should i buy the zs3

I have recently bought a new camera because my old was stolen. I leave the game for a few years. So now I have a camera Lumix DMC-ZS3 and I love it! I also have the earlier version of Photoshop CS2, and asked me, whether you ought to CS4. I am not a professional by any means, just a lover of art. I would say that my skills as a hobby. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you in advance.

3 comments:

  1. CS4 has some new security features, but if you're a hardcore Photoshop user or a pro, I doubt that you really have no use for them. CS2 is an earlier version of Photoshop, but that does not mean that it is obsolete for the average amateur user. I want to save your money and time, and if you do some more serious about making this kind of work you can always choose not to update it. Moreover, in 4 or 5 months CS5 anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CS4 is more than an updated version, sure some have changed, but not to convert, unless there is a reason that you are something special, because the product is expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. J. Amado PhotographyFebruary 23, 2010 at 9:06 AM

    No, it's always CS5 and as a base for mounting, no major differences between CS3 and CS4. Get CS3, because it cheaper if you do not wait for CS5.

    ReplyDelete